Errors in the field? Not flashing the leather enough when a grounder comes your way? Try out the Eyesolator Infield Defender Baseball and Softball Fielding Training glasses to train your eyes to follow the ball all the way into the glove, and be a Golden Glove winner some day!
- Develops Eye Muscle Memory and Improved Eye Hand Coordination
- Build Self-Esteem and Confidence in the field
- Especially designed for smaller facial profiles
The Eyesolator Infield Defender Fielding Training glasses were developed by Coach Kenny Cannon, aka Coach K, the long time coach for the Miami Express Softball team. His visionary training aid cuts out lower peripheral distractions, forcing your eyes to stay focused on grounders so that you are ready come game time. The Eyesolator Infield Defender glasses block a fielder’s lower peripheral vision, thus forcing the head to stay still and trains the eyes to follow the path of the ball from bat into the glove on a grounder. The one-size-fits-all glasses are very comfortable for youth to adults, and was developed by Coach K for training with younger fielder’s to train the eye’s muscle memory and to bring the body’s natural eye-hand coordination into alignment come game time. As a training aid, these should be used at least fifteen minutes during your fielding practice, and ball players of all ages can achieve instantaneous, measurable results.
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection. You’ll barely know they are there!
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large side shields.
- Snug and comfortable fit. Tight fit helps minimize slippage and provides full brow protection.
- Independently tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the ANSI Z87.1+ high impact standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.